Monday 21 February 2011

Why??

Why have I started this blog.

Short answer: Self therapy.

Sometimes I just need to express all the thoughts and feelings bouncing around my head. To stop them driving me mental. Ideally, I would take a good friend, or girlfriend and chat it out. Feedback from another person can be amazingly helpful when they say the right things, ask the wright questions and help to work stuff out. It isn't really fair to rely on other people to talk to about the essentially trivial things going on in your life, however un-trivial they seem to you at the time. I end up pushing people away by moaning at them.

I don't want this blog to just be a space to moan, I want it to be a place to celebrate, review gigs, events...

I might have said girlfriend soon the way things are looking... I wonder if my expectations of people are too high... I'm too picky... maybe I moan too much, for someone who considers herself to be positive.

Right now, I'm watching one born every minute.

I'd like to share this piece of brilliance to end, from Fast and Loose. I love this show. its a lot like Whose Line Is It Anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment