Sunday 20 February 2011

Started blogging

First Blog, Doubt I will keep it up, with all the will in the world, I simply do not have the motivation. I do wonder who might read the day to day life of an average human being, but other people seem interesting enough to follow, so maybe I am too.

I hope this will be a space where I will be honest... no matter who reads.. I doubt that a bit.

I'm tired right now. I don't know why. Didn't exactly get up early, its a sunday. I went to have a look round LA fitness. Maybe looking at it wore me out :D.  Too expensive. I do need a kick up the bum to lose this last stone though. Going to have a look at fitness first next. I would just go to my local leisure centre. But I did work there and they treated me like crap, so I don't really want to.

I'm excited for the future. Love life might be going somewhere. Met someone and we both want to work towards being in a relationship. Slowly, not rushing in. Made that mistake in my last relationship. We were together before we got to know each other. No wonder it ended. Wish I didn't feel so bitter about it. I don't want to. Can't say I felt as much as I thought I did at the time. Its amazing how a relationship 5 years ago, that lasted 3 weeks and took 3 years to get over had more impact on my life than a 4 month relationship. It almost feels as if it never really happened. Yet, with the 3 week gal I mentionned, I can honestly say I wouldn't be where I was in life now had I not met her. Life would be totally different. :)

Thats my heart opened enough for tonight. Enough rambling.
Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment